Sunsets and Summer

Sunsets and Summer

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flat World...Web Cams...Google Earth...


Wow! This is amazing! My husband has shown me Google Earth and our town, street and even our house. That was amazing and also a little scary. Scary because who knows who is watching you!? Still it is very cool! When we saw the Flat Earth clip I was thinking of the second grade class and their very outdated social studies book with the picture of the "world" that they were looking at. How cool and exciting it would be if they could actually see the "whole world"...TODAY!? Click on the continents, a city, a town, an ocean etc. and GO THERE! Wow I hope that I can learn how to bring the world to my students!:) I choose the picture of Bora Bora because someday my husband and I would like to go there, for now we will just look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment