Sunsets and Summer

Sunsets and Summer

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm soooo tired!:(


Just when I thought I was finished and had a fabulous Xtranormal video, if I do say so myself! I spent, no lie, a total of six hours trying to make my digital footprint into a movie. Most would have given up and that is what I should have done but no. I'm a little stubborn that way. I think it was too long and that is why "ERROR" kept coming up. Oh well I didn't quit so that's a good thing. Once again 10:11P.M. Time to go do a little reading for my next class, a writing workshop for grades K-3. I was looking through the watchknow.org and I came across an eleven year old who is a published author and a seasoned presenter. Check out my next blog for more.:)

1 comment:

  1. I believe it...you can spend hours on xtranormal...it get's addicting too but all of the tools take time to figure out---we'll come a long way in this wide world of technology!!!

    ReplyDelete